Siletz Valley Schools (SVS & SVECA) consist of two separate public charters sponsored by the Lincoln County School District. Both schools serve over 200 students combined within the Siletz-Logsden communities. The first school building was built in 1937 with multiple new additions thereafter and were completed in 1959.

The K-8 school (SVS), which was originally opened as a public school, was later converted into a charter school in 2003 and is currently serving 120 students. The Siletz Valley Early College Academy (SVECA) (K-12), which was closed in 1983, was later re-opened in 2006 as a charter high school and is currently serving 82 students.

SVS (K-8) consists of an elementary (K-5) and a middle school (6-8). The elementary, middle and high school programs are located in the town of Siletz, Oregon. All three programs are administered by a Principal/Superintendent with support from a school counselor and central office staff.

As Warriors, we value being Safe, Respectful and Responsible. We utilize PBIS and Teach-To's in our classrooms and have implemented the AVID program school-wide to supplement our core programs, electives, intervention and extension opportunities for our students. Our students are taught by a caring staff and our schools are governed by a five-member school board.